My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Happy D-Blog Day!!!

The folks at Diabetes Talkfest as well as everyone in the Diabetes OC have declared this D-Blog Day!

Both wonderful sites that will lead you on a wild and crazy ride around the internet reading of many things diabetes related.

I've been finding it hard to find time to post much lately - things at work have been keeping me VERY busy (you know that whole "more work to do than hours in the day" thing?)!

But, I wanted to participate in this event, even if it's a small contribution.

To all my fellow bloggers - I do regularly read and enjoy your posts. I don't always have time to comment, but I am out there and sharing your experiences with you. Diabetes can drive you nuts sometimes, but I must say that I get a great deal of "warm fuzzy" from all of your posts. Keep it up!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming back just for my special d-blog day!!

10:24 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Woohoo! More plugs for the new Diabetes OC website! My work not done in vain!! Yay!!!

Ok, someone needs to remove my exclamation mark key.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
Thanks for this. You're a good guy. I check you all the time, too, just to make sure you're OK.

If you have a minute, I'd love to get your feedback on my D-Blog Day "Quiz" at www.diabetesmine.com.

Take Care!
- AmyT

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home