My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

And while we're at it...

I am up late tonight.

I can't seem to put the computer away and sign off for the night.

I saw that Martha O'Connor had updated her blog, and I went to check it out. She posted a link to a photo gallery about young kids with type 1 diabetes by Teresa Ollila. This stuff is powerful, and when they say pictures say a thousand words, this is a perfect example.

The timing of me stumbling across these (thank you Martha!) just seemed too important to ignore.

Teresa Ollila's photo project

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What photos - they say a million words! What an artist! I just wish it were possible to attach Teresa's projet onto my blogline feeds!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I was looking at that as well lastnite. Powerfull indeed. I will be adding that as a link as well. Everyone needs to see those.

7:24 AM  
Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Oh my - not much else to say....

7:52 AM  
Blogger Bernard said...

Scott

Thanks man. I've still got tears in my eyes over that picture of a baby getting a shot in its leg.

These are powerful pictures - have a box of Kleenex nearby as you look at them.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home