My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Christmas Season Tag!

I've been tagged by Zazzy!

She wants to know my five favorite holiday season songs. Like her, I have trouble picking favorites, but I'm going to pick some ones that I have the most fun with.

At the top of the list:

Christmas in Hollis by Run DMC :-)


2) My kids singing "Jingle Bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg..."
3) Little Drummer Boy
4) Silent Night
5) All the others!

I'm going to tag G-Money, Kerri, Andrea, and Bernard. (Note: If you don't celebrate the holidays, no offense intended).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LUV you're avatar! Priceless!

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids also cannot get enough of "Batman smells." They think there is nothing funnier.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working in an elementary school, I get to hear all sorts of new renditions to the classics. They crack me up every time I hear them. Being around kids during holidays = priceless.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Kerri. said...

I posted mine this morning, Scott. :) Thanks for the tag!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home