My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

In my local paper?

I just happened to stumble across a short article (online) from one of the local newspapers here in the Minneapolis, MN area. And guess who I found?

Our very own Kathleen Weaver!

http://www.startribune.com/389/story/860582.html

Her blog is one of a few mentioned in an article that talks a little about how people are using blogs to help them cope with illnesses, provide inspiration, and communicate with family and friends. Go check it out!

Way to go Kathleen! I was excited when I saw your blog listed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know -- I'd have never found it.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home