My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Monday, January 03, 2005

TheDiabetesBlog.com!

I just found what I consider to be a great site! I was heading to check out engadget.com, and I noticed a little blurb from Weblogs, Inc. announcing The Diabetes Blog, at the top of the page.

I consider engadget.com to be a worthwhile site, and hold them in pretty high regard (I visit them almost every day). For there "parent" company (is that accurate?) to be doing a dedicated diabetes blog is pretty exciting!

I immediately checked it out, and was very pleased to see that it was very much like engadget! I guess that means I'll be visiting The Diabetes Blog daily now too!

Please go take a look at it, it will not be time wasted!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home