My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Makes you look twice

Very quick post -

I tested my blood sugar at 11:11 am and it was 111.

Fun with numbers anyone? I think I'm going to go out and buy a couple lotto tickets, using my last few blood sugars to pick the winning numbers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kassie said...

Fun with Numbers:

Every time I see 117 on my meter I say, out loud, "Fan-tastic!" (from a news video filmed at Barton many many years ago, where the meter read 117 and somebody said, "fantastic")

It's a camp thing. I know others who do the same thing. I love that connection!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home