My Photo
Name:
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States

Diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in April of 1980. I recognize the incredible mental struggle of living with diabetes. I hope to share my struggles, my successes, and everything in between.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Huh? Oh... Form Letter...

I received a form letter from my health insurance company, basically copying me on a letter that was sent to the Minimed Distribution Center.

I'm sure it's "standard procedure", but what exactly does Blue Cross & Blue Shield think I'm doing with my infusion sets?

Page 1.

Page 2.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nicole P said...

Using them for really neat looking brooches?

9:15 PM  
Blogger kath said...

A few have been sold on ebay

9:46 PM  
Blogger Nicole P said...

As brooches? Cool.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Raaj Shetty said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home